Welcome to Ohana, are you ready for camp?
Here are some important things that you need to know before your first day:
- Pack a lunch each day for your child, include extra snacks. (Except for Friday if they would like Pizza instead!)
- Wear flip flops.
- Make sure your kiddo is fully lathered in sunblock before arriving at Ohana each morning.
- Full payment for camp is due by the first morning of Ohana. We accept cash, check or VENMO – @OhanaSurf
- Make checks payable to Ohana Surf School.
- Please send campers with a backpack containing the following:
- A towel
- A refillable water bottle
- A change of clothes (don’t send anything that can’t get dirty!)
- A plastic bag for wet stuff to go home in
- Sun screen of choice *A face stick is recommended for faces. Cream get in eyes and stings* – We have plenty of great sunscreen to go around- but some people have their preferences. 🙂
- *OPTIONAL- Personal surfboard
PLEASE PUT THEIR NAME ON EVERYTHING!!
It is highly recommended that both male and female campers wear ‘board short’ type bathing suit bottoms. – We supply rash guard tops.
Please DO NOT Send With Your Kiddos:
- Cell phones
- Any type of personal or handheld technology device
- Toys from home