Welcome to Ohana, are you ready for camp?
Here are some important things that you need to know before your first day:
- Pack a lunch each day for your child, include extra snacks.
- We provide rash guard tops
- Flip flops! (as well as closed toed shoes, preferred for playing on pavement)
- Make sure your kiddo is fully lathered in sunblock before arriving at Ohana each morning. (We will ask)
- Drop off on the first morning will take about 30 minutes.
- On the first morning of Ohana the parent must drop the child off (unless otherwise arranged with the directors) and present the waiver in person. NO WAIVER= NO SURFING
- Full payment for camp is due the first morning of Ohana. We accept cash or check. Make checks payable to Ashley Nolan please.
*This year we are allowing full payment of camp via PayPal at the time of registration for an additional $10 convenience fee*
- Sign your child in and out each day. If someone else will be dropping off or picking up we must have a signed note from the parents and must be notified PRIOR to drop-off/pick-up.
- Parking may be tight at drop off and pickup. There is parking at the side and rear of the building as well.
- Please Send With Your Kiddos:
- A towel
- A refillable water bottle
- A change of clothes (play clothes- don’t send anything that can’t get dirty!)
- A plastic bag for wet stuff to go home in
- A plastic ziplock bag with sunblock in it. **A face stick is recommended for faces. Cream get in eyes and stings**
PUT THEIR NAME ON EVERYTHING!!
It is highly recommended that both male and female campers wear ‘board short’ type bathing suit bottoms. – We supply rash guard tops.
Please DO NOT Send With Your Kiddos:
- Cell phones
- Any type of personal or handheld technology device
- Toys from home