Skip to content
- Our student/instructor ratio never exceeds 4:1 in the water, and this is purely based on surf/water skill level of student.
- We have coaches dedicated to shallow water surfing with our youngest campers.
- We assign “land” coaches to the beach to monitor the kids who are not in the water.
- We keep one coach in the “lifeguard” position, and at least one in a “floater” position to help wherever assistance is needed.
- All of our instructors are CPR/First-Aid/AED certified.
- All of our coaches go through Safe Coaching training lead by head surf coach & Certified Lifeguard
- ALL beginners MUST use a soft-top surfboard. This is a safety precaution and is included with your camp session fee.